Interested in Joining the Sage Oak Team?
- Are you interested in being a part of the charter movement and working to promote personalized learning as a valuable option in the field of education?
- Do you value supporting students in a non-traditional environment while providing high academic excellence?
We’re searching for professional educators and staff that connect with our purpose, goals, and values at Sage Oak!
Why Work for Sage Oak?
At Sage Oak we view each employee as a contributing member of the team, working toward creating, supporting, and maintaining the mission, vision, and shared values of the school. Our goal is to provide a high level of quality service to the families we support, and each staff member plays an integral role in helping our students become lifelong learners.
Sage Oak Offers Its Employees:
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Retirement options
- Mission-driven culture that values all stakeholders
- Enriching professional opportunities focusing on employee engagement
- Supportive administrative team that partners with employees
Current Open Positions
Transparency in Coverage Rule: Machine-Readable Files (MRFs)
The following link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.