Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Tuition-free, WASC accredited public charter school.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school program offers concurrent enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak has developed community partnerships in the geographic areas it serves. These partnerships help provide materials, resources, and supplemental services to support each student's personalized learning plan.
Sage News: Week of September 14, 2020
Week of September 14, 2020 Constitution Day - 9/17On September 17, 1787, the Founding Fathers signed the most influential document in American history, the U.S. Constitution.
Senior Sunrise 2020
Join us for our annual Senior Sunrise for students that are graduating in the class of 2021! Early graduates are welcome to attend. Sign up here.