Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school programs offer dual enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak is a tuition-free public charter school with instructional funds allotted each year to support your personalized learning plan. TK-8th grade students receive $2,700/year and 9th-12th grade students receive $3,200/year.
- Over 2,000 service and product vendors are part of our network to provide you with the materials needed to support your child’s educational plan.
Sage News: Week of October 14, 2019
Sage Oak Charter Schools SnapshotSage Oak continues to make positive changes, grow, and reach new milestones each year. We’d like to show you a snapshot of updates and information for the 2019-2020 school...