Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Tuition-free, WASC accredited public charter school.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school program offers concurrent enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak has developed community partnerships in the geographic areas it serves. These partnerships help provide materials, resources, and supplemental services to support each student's personalized learning plan.
Sage News: Week of May 26, 2020
Sage News: Week of May 26, 2020 Promotion Celebration ToolkitPromotion Day is coming soon! To help you celebrate at home, we've put together a promotion toolkit. Download and print a window or yard sign f...
Sage Oak Virtual Enrichment Classes
We are excited to announce that Sage Oak is now offering virtual enrichment classes! We are offering classes in multiple subjects from English Language Arts to Wellness, STEM, PE, and more. All classes are taught by credentialed Sage Oak teachers ...