Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Tuition-free, WASC accredited public charter school.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school program offers concurrent enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak has developed community partnerships in the geographic areas it serves. These partnerships help provide materials, resources, and supplemental services to support each student's personalized learning plan.
COVID-19 Response Plan Update: Kern County
October 27, 2020Dear Sage Oak families,Kern County has successfully remained in tier 2 for two weeks on the State’s new 4-tier tracking system, Blueprint for a Safer Economy. Kern County is now permitted by the State to open schools for in-p...