Sage Oak is a WASC Accredited school. According to the WASC website, WASC is a process that serves as the foundation for quality education. An accredited school is a statement to the broader community and the stakeholders that it is a trustworthy institution for student learning and committed to ongoing improvement. We are proud and pleased to be able to offer Sage Oak students an accredited program.
The National Collegiate Athletic Association is a member-led organization dedicated to the well-being and lifelong success of college athletes.
Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- We partner with families so students can attain their personal and academic goals.
- We offer some of the most diverse and innovative curriculum options and community learning options of any charter school.
- Serving our community is encouraged for our students and helps them learn leadership skills.
- We provide a Teacher Facilitator for students in grades TK-8th or an Education Advisor for students in grades 9th-12th, educational workshops, and a high school and curriculum director so our students and parents are fully supported.
- TK-8th grade students are allotted $2,700 per year to support their personalized learning plan. 9-12th grade students are allotted $3,200 per year to support their personalized learning plan.
- We offer community-based field trips in all geographic areas.
- We offer school-provided online subscriptions to educational websites.
- We have over 2,000 service and product vendors to provide you with the materials needed to support your child’s educational plan.
- Sage Oak’s high school offers:
- Personalized assistance with high school, college and career planning
- College tours
- Career driven field trips
- Opportunities for involvement in National Honor Society, student council, literary club, Spanish club, yearbook, etc
- Text-based courses, web-based courses, customized courses, accelerated courses, select programs, and community-based programs
Coffee Conversation: Eastvale
Want to learn more about Sage Oak? Join us at the park in Eastvale on Tuesday, July 23rd. Meet one of our credentialed teachers and learn more about Sage Oak's personalized learning program. It is FREE to attend, no RSVP required. See you there!