Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school programs offer dual enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak is a tuition-free public charter school with instructional funds allotted each year to support your personalized learning plan. TK-8th grade students receive $2,700/year and 9th-12th grade students receive $3,200/year.
- Over 2,000 service and product vendors are part of our network to provide you with the materials needed to support your child’s educational plan.
Sage News: Week of December 9th, 2019
Sage News: Week of December 9, 2019 Bill of Rights Day - 12/15In December 1791 the first 10 amendments to the Constitution were ratified. Learn more about this historical event and click the link belo...
Coffee Conversation: Yucca Valley
Want to learn more about Sage Oak? Visit us at Frontier Café in Yucca Valley on December 17th. Meet one of our credentialed teachers and take a look at Sage Oak's personalized learning program during our Coffee Conversation event. It is FRE...