Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school programs offer dual enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak is a tuition-free public charter school with instructional funds allotted each year to support your personalized learning plan. TK-8th grade students receive $2,700/year and 9th-12th grade students receive $3,200/year.
- Over 2,000 service and product vendors are part of our network to provide you with the materials needed to support your child’s educational plan.
The Great Kindness Challenge is coming up January 27 - 31, 2020 and Sage Oak is participating along with 10 million students across the nation! To participate in The Great Kindness Challenge, download the kindness checklist and share your photos on social media using the hashtags
#GreatKindnessChallenge and #GKCSageOak.