For additional resources, updates, and information:
Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Tuition-free, WASC accredited public charter school.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school program offers concurrent enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak has developed community partnerships in the geographic areas it serves. These partnerships help provide materials, resources, and supplemental services to support each student's personalized learning plan.
Welcome Back: Sage Oak COVID-19 Response Plan
August 3, 2020Dear Sage Oak families,The first day back to school is coming up on Friday, August 28th. Before we return, we want to share with you the Sage Oak COVID-19 Response Plan for the 2020-21 school year. Take a moment to watch this welcome...