Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Tuition-free, WASC accredited public charter school.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school program offers concurrent enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak has developed community partnerships in the geographic areas it serves. These partnerships help provide materials, resources, and supplemental services to support each student's personalized learning plan.
COVID-19 Response Plan: School Reopening Guidance
March 5, 2021Dear Sage Oak Community, Due to recent changes in how the state is determining when schools can re-open, we wanted to give an update on Sage Oak’s plan for when families will be able to use their in-person community...
8th Grade Transition 1:1 Meetings
8th grade 1:1 transition meetings will be offered from March 1st - April 19th. Please use this registration link to schedule your transition appointment Please refer any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.