Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Tuition-free, WASC accredited public charter school.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school program offers concurrent enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak has developed community partnerships in the geographic areas it serves. These partnerships help provide materials, resources, and supplemental services to support each student's personalized learning plan.
Loading Instagram feed...
Legislative Update: June 15, 2021
June 15, 2021 Dear Sage Oak Community, We want to thank you for taking the time to voice your opinion about the California state budget trailer bill. Yesterday, Governor Newsom released the following statement regarding the status of the state bud...
Legislative Update: June 10, 2021
June 10, 2021Dear Sage Oak Community,As mentioned in our previous legislative update, there is proposed language in Governor Newsom’s budget trailer bill regarding Independent Study law that would impact Sage Oak. The deadline for ...
School Site Council (SSC) Meeting [Tentative]
A School Site Council (SSC) is group of teachers, parents, administrators, and interested community members who work together to develop and monitor a school's improvement plan.