Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Tuition-free, WASC accredited public charter school.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school program offers concurrent enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak has developed community partnerships in the geographic areas it serves. These partnerships help provide materials, resources, and supplemental services to support each student's personalized learning plan.
Sage News: Week of January 25, 2021
Week of January 25, 2021 Holocaust Remembrance DayInternational Day of Commemoration takes place on Wednesday, January 27th to remember the victims of the Holocaust. It is the anniversary of the libe...
CA Dashboard - what is it and why does it matter? Come join us for Dashboard 101, a webinar explaining California's new school accountability system.