Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Tuition-free, WASC accredited public charter school.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school program offers concurrent enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak has developed community partnerships in the geographic areas it serves. These partnerships help provide materials, resources, and supplemental services to support each student's personalized learning plan.
Loading Instagram feed...
Summer Sage News: Week of July 26, 2021
Week of July 26, 2021 Let’s dive into the learning activities below and shell-abrate this beautiful week!
High School for Parents Webinar
The High School for Parents webinar takes place on the last Monday of each month from 8:30 am - 9:00 am. This webinar is intended for any high school questions, such as those new to high school independent study, dual enrollment, career programs, ...