COVID-19 UPDATES FROM SAGE OAK:
In order to observe Governor Newsom's Stay at Home Orders for the state of California, we encourage digital and phone communication only. Please contact the school via email or call us at 888-435-4445. For all vendor services, please send e-invoices to Accounts Payable at email@example.com.
- COVID-19 Update #6: March 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Update #5: March 19, 2020
- COVID-19 Update #4: March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 Update #3: March 16, 2020
- COVID-19 Update #2: March 13, 2020
- COVID-19 Update #1: March 12, 2020
Check out our list of FREE resources for educating at home and please share!
FOR CURRENT INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) FROM THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL:
Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Tuition-free, WASC accredited public charter school.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school program offers concurrent enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak has developed community partnerships in the geographic areas it serves. These partnerships help provide materials, resources, and supplemental services to support each student's personalized learning plan.
School Holiday: Spring Break
School is closed for Spring Break on April 6 – 10, 2020.
High School Webinar and Questions
We are here to help answer your questions about High School!Here you can sign up for: * Live High School Webinar - Join in on a live, video discussion about High School every last Monday of the month. This is a great way to hear the questions and ...