Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- Diverse and innovative curriculum, project-based learning, and community learning options.
- Students are encouraged to serve their community to help cultivate leadership skills.
- Tuition-free, WASC accredited public charter school.
- Community-based field trips are offered in all geographic areas.
- Sage Oak's high school program offers concurrent enrollment in community college courses and many opportunities for involvement, including prom, student council, National Honor Society, yearbook, career-driven field trips, college tours, and more.
- Sage Oak has developed community partnerships in the geographic areas it serves. These partnerships help provide materials, resources, and supplemental services to support each student's personalized learning plan.
Legislative Update: April 16, 2021
Legislative Update - AB-1316 April 16, 2021Dear Sage Oak families, On February 19th, a spot bill, AB-1316, was introduced as a placeholder bill. As we suspected, the bill was expanded upon to include furth...
8th Grade Transition 1:1 Meetings
8th grade 1:1 transition meetings will be offered from March 1st - April 19th. Please use this registration link to schedule your transition appointment Please refer any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.