Why Enroll at Sage Oak?
Our passionate and dedicated educators work with parents to provide a personalized, non-traditional educational experience for students that is relevant to their lives now, as well as their future careers.
- We partner with families so students can attain their personal and academic goals.
- We offer some of the most diverse and innovative curriculum options and community learning options of any charter school.
- Serving our community is encouraged for our students and helps them learn leadership skills.
- We provide a Teacher Facilitator for students in grades TK-8th or an Education Advisor for students in grades 9th-12th, educational workshops, and a high school and curriculum director so our students and parents are fully supported.
- TK-8th grade students are allotted $2,700 per year to support their personalized learning plan. 9-12th grade students are allotted $3,200 per year to support their personalized learning plan.
- We offer community-based field trips in all geographic areas.
- We offer school-provided online subscriptions to educational websites.
- We have over 2,000 service and product vendors to provide you with the materials needed to support your child’s educational plan.
- Sage Oak’s high school offers:
- Personalized assistance with high school, college and career planning
- College tours
- Career driven field trips
- Opportunities for involvement in National Honor Society, student council, literary club, Spanish club, yearbook, etc
- Text-based courses, web-based courses, customized courses, accelerated courses, select programs, and community-based programs