High School for Parents Webinars
The Guidance Department is hosting High School for Parents webinar Friday mornings from 8:30-9:00. This webinar is intended for any high school questions, such as those new to high school independent study, dual enrollment, career programs, current class questions, and middle school parents wanting to know more about Sage Oak's high school program.
Please note: There will not be a webinar on Friday, November 16th, due to the high school guidance team participating in a conference. We will resume webinars on Friday, November 30th.
High School Graduation Requirements
- 40 credits English
- 30 credits math (algebra 1 and higher)
- 30 credits history (world, US and econ/gov)
- 20 credits science (life and physical science)
- 20 credits physical education
- 10 credits VAPA (visual and performing arts)
- 5 credits Career and College Exploration
- 65 credits electives
- 220 credits total
To request a high school transcript for students in 9th -12th grade, please fill out the request form below.