High School Graduation Requirements

Transcript Request

To request a high school transcript for students in 9th -12th grade, please fill out the request form below.


Pursuant to Education Code Section 49066.5 (2)(b): The parent, guardian, or education rights holder of a pupil or, for a pupil 18 years of age or older, the pupil who was enrolled in high school and enrolled in a course during the 2020–21 school year may apply to the pupil’s local educational agency to have a letter grade earned for that course, as reflected on the pupil’s transcript, changed to a Pass or No Pass grade. A list of colleges willing to accept these pass/fail marks can be found here. Some post-secondary educational institutions, including those in other states, may not accept Pass or No Pass instead of a letter grade for admission purposes.

Students or parents MUST submit this application to our office by August 15th in order to request this change. Changes will be processed by August 31st and students/parents may request updated transcripts after that date. 

Grade Change Application 2020.21

 Completed forms should be submitted to: tking@sageoak.education.