Skip to main content
Sage Oak Community Service
How Can You Help?
Here are some ideas on how to get involved! Some regional teacher groups have already set up specific volunteer plans that anyone is welcome to join!
- There is a Wishlist of items needed for the Family Room or the RMHC. You can gather items all year and drop them off.
- Participate in an RMHC sponsored event - each House has a list of local events.
- Bake a treat for the families who live at the House (cookies, muffins, brownies, etc.)
- Make the families a meal
- Family Activity Project: make sundaes, decorate cupcakes, play BINGO, do a craft - host a project that is fun for the whole family!
- Other ways to help: Pop Tab Collection, Toy & Food Drives, Visa/Debit Card Donations