Sage Oak Charter School teachers are dedicated to equipping and empowering families to educate their children from home and we are looking for educational professionals to join our team!
- Serves TK-8th grade students
- For teachers who are passionate about serving elementary students
- Full time teachers serve 25 students
Number of open vacancies: Until filled
Grade Levels Served: TK-8th grade
Salary Information: Total compensation is based on criteria as such
- Years of professional experience in a similar independent study model (verification required);
- Number of students supported;
- Supplies, cell phone, and internet stipends offered.
Benefits: Eligibility for major medical, dental, and vision, and retirement benefits
Contact: Celine Babineau
Counties: Anticipated need for new TFs in the following counties:
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
Requirements for Applying:
Applicants are responsible for submitting a completed electronic employment application with all required attachments to be considered.
- Complete application--incomplete applications will not be considered
- Letter of Introduction
- Current resume
- Three (3) current, professional letters of recommendation
- Proof of California Multiple Subject credential (current PDF print out from CTC preferred)
- Unofficial copies of all college/university transcripts
- Test results, if applicable (CTC approved subject matter authorization exam scores such as the CSET, MSAT, NTE, CTEL, Praxis or equivalent)
- English Learner Authorization (if not embedded in credential, provide a copy of CLAD, CTEL or equivalent)
Apply for Teacher Facilitator Position
Sage Oak is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sage Oak is an at-will, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, actual or perceived race, color, actual or perceived gender, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, military or veteran status, religion, disability, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or sexual orientation. Sage Oak complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. More information can be found by following this link. (Include Equal Employment Opportunity link.) Background checks are conducted on all prospective new hires.
EPPA and FMLA: