Special Education Positions
Applicants are responsible for submitting a completed electronic employment application with all required attachments to be considered.
- Complete application--incomplete applications will not be considered
- Letter of Introduction
- Current resume
- Three (3) current, professional letters of recommendation
- Proof of California Education Specialist teaching credential or equivalent for certificated positions (current PDF print out from CTC preferred)
- Unofficial copies of all college/university transcripts if applicable
- English Learner Authorization for certificated positions (if not embedded in credential, provide a copy of CLAD, CTEL or equivalent)
Apply For Special Education Case Manager Position
Please select the Special Education Case Manager application option which corresponds to the county you are interested in serving:Los Angeles/Ventura
Sage Oak Charter School is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sage Oak is an at-will, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, actual or perceived race, color, actual or perceived gender, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, military or veteran status, religion, disability, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or sexual orientation. Sage Oak complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. More information can be found by following this link. (Include Equal Employment Opportunity link.) Background checks are conducted on all prospective new hires.
EPPA and FMLA: