Teacher Facilitator - TK-12 Independent Study
Number of open vacancies: Until filled
Total compensation is based on criteria as such:
- Years of professional experience in a similar independent study model (verification required);
- Number of students supported;
- Supplies, cell phone, and internet stipends offered.
Benefits: Eligibility for major medical, dental and vision, life, and retirement benefits
Anticipated need for new TFs in the following counties:
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
Requirements for Applying:
Applicants are responsible for submitting a completed electronic employment application with all required attachments to be considered.
- Complete application--incomplete applications will not be considered
- Letter of Introduction
- Current resume
- Three (3) current, professional letters of recommendation
- Proof of California Multiple Subject credential (current PDF print out from CTC preferred)
- Unofficial copies of all college/university transcripts
- Test results, if applicable (CTC approved subject matter authorization exam scores such as the CSET, MSAT, NTE, CTEL, Praxis or equivalent)
- English Learner Authorization (if not embedded in credential, provide a copy of CLAD, CTEL or equivalent)
Links Related to this job:
Sage Oak is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sage Oak is an at-will, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, actual or perceived race, color, actual or perceived gender, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, military or veteran status, religion, disability, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or sexual orientation. Sage Oak complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. More information can be found by following this link. Background checks are conducted on all prospective new hires.